The Role Of Parents In Education

Main Home Forums General Cooking Information The Role Of Parents In Education

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pamela
    Participant

Parents are the child’s primary influencers and facilitators in their educational journey. They provide the foundation for a child’s educational development. Parents also play a vital role in instilling discipline and organizational skills in their children, which are essential for academic achievement. They can promote a positive attitude towards education and help their children set goals, encouraging them to reach their full potential. Parents can seek guidance from educational resources, collaborate with teachers, and even seek professional assistance, such as asking a reputable service to law essay writing UK

• This topic was modified 11 months ago by pamela.
    Avajos
    Participant

Coreball is an addictive online video game that you won’t be able to put down! Zigzag your way to high ratings!

Benowen
    Participant

I agree with you. Parents play an important role in the development of their children. I also very conscious about my child learning because 3 to 7 age is the best age for making their base. I play learning games and so many activities with my child to develop her skills. For this purpose I take material from https://wunderkiddy.com/category/worksheets here is a vast material of printable worksheets and learning games. I will recommend every parent.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.