doubts about this

Main Home Forums General Cooking Information doubts about this

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    manuelcherri
    Participant

Hello, I was looking on the internet several images of walls with very strange designs but at the same time great and I realize that they are not painted on the walls themselves, but that they seem to be placed, as if it were a decal, but I can’t find out what it is or what they are. Does anyone have any idea what I mean? So that it is better understood, the walls are not painted but they have painted designs, it seems that they have simply placed a sheet on top of the wall, that they have pasted it and that’s it, I have seen many of these photos on the internet and I love how they look, but I don’t even know what they are, or what they are called or where to get them. Can anyone here tell me?

Mark_Zelenoff
    Participant

If you want to find wall decals, you can look for them online or in home decor stores. There are numerous websites and marketplaces that offer a wide selection of wall decals catering to various styles and tastes. Just search for “wall decals” or “wall stickers” online, and you should be able to find plenty of options to choose from. Remember to measure your wall space accurately and ensure the decals you choose match your interior design and aesthetic preferences. Enjoy decorating your walls with these creative and eye-catching designs!

Benowen
    Participant

Definitely a house looks beautiful with its walls and decors. For walls decoration I always recommend wallpapers as it give an amazing and beautiful look. There are lots of designs and colours of wallpapers available in market. I think you just try them.

jackfrostenson
    Participant

Hi, how are you? I am sure that what you are looking for is called wallpaper, and it is this same wallpaper that comes with different styles, drawings, designs and others that you can place and remove whenever you want, they are very easy to place, by the way I can recommend that you place the bohemian wallpaper, in my opinion it looks fantastic, you can get this paper in the “costacover” store where you can get what you need for peel and stick wallpaper boho https://costacover.com/collections/boho-wallpaper I hope it will be of great help and you can decorate and give it that style so particular thing you want to your walls

valtt79
    Participant

Good day to all.
    I cannot but agree that such wallpapers decorate any interior, and the ease of applying and re-gluing them is simply amazing. the only thing that can stop you is a big choice.-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.