Does Wikipedia hire writers?

Main Home Forums Recipes & Ingredients Does Wikipedia hire writers?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    amelieryan
    Participant

Some people working for the Wikimedia Foundation issue press releases, write legal notices and policies, make changes to the terms of use, etc. Their job may or may not be primarily as a writer, but they do it as part of their duties. As far as the encyclopedia? No. Volunteers write the encyclopedia. Indeed, we do know that some people are paid by third parties to write, and even have a mandatory disclosure policy for those who accept pay for editing. But those people are not hired by the WMF; they’re contractors or employees for someone else. And you can hire Wiki experts.

janegrant0023
    Participant

Writingpapersucks.com/customwritings-com-review/ is 100% worth reading. The review prevented me from making choices I would regret. Now I am a real fan of the website, as it is a must-read for every college student.

SarahGreen7
    Participant

Check out the latest review of the DokiDoki cosplay on CosplaySource! is dedicated to reviewing the best cosplays on the market, so you can be sure you’re getting the best quality when you shop. The review takes a look at the materials, construction, and fit of the cosplay, as well as the customer service from the company. It’s a great resource for anyone in the market for a cosplay, so be sure to check it out!

tadam
    Participant

great

Solar
    Participant

Your ability to connect seemingly unrelated ideas brings unique insights to the discussions. https://medium.com/@solar-power-systems/the-advantages-and-disadvantages-of-solar-energy-in-lexington-kentucky-2045d82fc4ca

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.