Best plain bland alternative milk?

Main Home Forums Vegetarian and Vegan Food Best plain bland alternative milk?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    shirleyallen
    Participant

Hi! I think I’ve suddenly become allergic to Silk unsweetened soy milk. Is there another plant-based milk out there that’s /reeeeaaaallly/ bland? I’m talking like water bland haha. I need to eat straight up the lightest, blandest food in the morning or I die. Thank you!

Tanya Jackson
    Participant

Thank you!

kevinmartin
    Participant

A vanilla-flavored milk with no other flavors added. It’s great for adding to coffee, cereal, or even baking.

Affordable Wedding Car Services in Fort Worth TX

willson
    Participant

Searching for the best in a world of alternatives? Just as you seek the perfect alternative milk, our Quantity Takeoff Software stands out as the superior choice in construction estimation. Offering unparalleled accuracy and efficiency, our software streamlines the process, ensuring your projects are perfectly measured and planned. Experience the richness of precise estimations – the essential ingredient for successful construction ventures. Choose our software for a smooth, flavorful construction experience.

MurrayJackson
    Participant

I want to share about a great Best Construction Estimator Services . While we’re talking about milk options here, finding reliable construction help is just as important. I recommend Construction Estimator Service because they’re really good at what they do. They make sure projects stay on time and budget. Just like how your favorite milk tastes great, they deliver quality work you can trust.

ehsaas
    Participant

Do you know people in Pakistan can get free food by 8171 ahsaas program. The government is trying to make sure no one sleep with empty belly.

ehsaas
    Participant

Do you know people in Pakistan can get free food by 8171 ahsaas program . The government is trying to make sure no one sleep with empty belly.

Shifa Attia
    Participant

You must drink fresh dairy milk or try best brand students of universities need fresh milk also When using an assignment writing service online, you can trust that your assignment and money are secure. They offer a money-back guarantee if you are displeased with their work, although dissatisfaction is uncommon. It is difficult to locate reliable assignment writing services due to many being scams, but Assignment Help UAE has maintained its integrity throughout the years and provided several students with top-notch PhD assignment services. This is why it is considered one of the most dependable online assignment writing services.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.